Key Selling Features
- Builds Healthy Soil by organically working with the plant and the ecology system within the soil to balance the soils minerals and nutrients.
- Reduces nutrient loss into the waterways and retains minerals in soil needed by the plants.
- Promotes Healthy Fruit and Vegetables for the Kitchen table.
- Promotes Healthy plant life to resist insects and fungi attacks.
- Builds healthy soil that fixes carbon and nitrogen.
- Suitable for all areas of the garden and indoor plants.
Directions How to Use
- Prior to planting, apply 100g ( a good handful) per M2 of Garden.
- Mix thoroughly into the soil.
- Water in well after application.
- Apply once every four weeks to fast growing vegetables and flowers during key growing periods.
- Biofert TE will not harm the roots of seedlings or larger plants
Commercial Organic Growers must follow certification restrictions and guidelines contact Pacific Biofert or your Biogro Auditor prior to application.
This product doesn't have any reviews yet.